Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Sophia

Untitled from Audrey Ahn on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you my precious granddaughter Sophia ;
sending lots of kisses and hugs love.
halmonei

Joyce said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sophia!!!

That video was the PERFECT way to start my day. I LOVED so many of the pictures. The one of her winking is my FAVORITE. So are the videos. Hope she has a blast.

Shannon said...

What a little ham!!!! She is too cute for words. I love the winking photo and the videos interspersed are so cute and genius!! Malcolm loved watching Sophia on her special day. Breastfeeding the baby was priceless.

Happy Birthday you sweet little funny gorgeous happy girl!!

Unknown said...

Haha! I LOVE it!! She's so cute! Happy Birthday little one. My how you've grown. I love her babbling.. so adorable. She looks just like your mom Audrey!! It's so uncanny. Have a great day everyone!

Sonia said...

haha...loved her singing twinkle twinkle to halmoni. What a sweetie! Happy birthday Sophia!!

Kaili said...

LOVE THAT!

kyla said...

What a beautiful little girl you guys have :) Love the picture of her winking! Priceless.