I went with Alex and Rachel on a class field trip today to the Children's Fair. I looked after 4 girls (including the girls) all day and they were so well behaved. So happy that I didn't have to look after boys who kept running off in different directions. The girls loved doing arts and crafts at the different tents. The best part of the day was when we were driving home and Alex told me that today was the best day ever. Because she didn't have to do any work at school, because all the activities we did was fun AND because she got to spend the whole entire day with me! So sweet.
5 comments:
I know how it is for the girls to want to spend the day with their mommy! Why is everyone wearing jackets? Was it a cold day? I love the crafts tables. Keira would have loved the face painting! Good times good times!
It's been so cold here lately. And wet! Lots of rain.
The girls look amazing in their jackets! So pretty and chic.
They are always so well behaved!
"So happy I didn't have to look after boys who kept running off in different directions?" ha ha. Oh Audrey, I'm going to make you watch Malcolm in July while Jeff and I go across the border.
Looks like they had a great time!
Post a Comment