Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sophia and Alex from Audrey Ahn on Vimeo.


A little conversation with Sophia and Alex this afternoon.

5 comments:

Sonia said...

They are so sweet Audrey, but you already knew that. :D

Hello back Sophia and Alex! I'm so glad I was able to talk to all three of you today.

Joyce said...

Thank you sophia and Alex . you guys made my day .how did you know that halmonie was down\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/?
I am a luckiest halmonie of the world .love

Joyce said...

Your girls are adorable! So so sweet. I love how kind Alex is. I love how bossy Sophia is. Love your girls, sister.

Unknown said...

That is the sweetest ever!

Shannon said...

SO cute! But, you sound like you have colds! Boo :(

Malcolm LOVED watching Sophia. He went to the computer to kiss her when you told Sophia to kiss Halmonie. He's just learned how to "kiss" this week.