Above picture was taken a day before the performance at the dress rehearsal on stage.
Sophia has a cold and has been under the weather for a couple of days. But while she was watching the dances she was so excited. She tried to copy the hand/arm movements and was jumping around in our laps. Clapping at the end of each performance was her favorite part.
Rachel kept a close eye on the program. Counting down to when it was Alex's turn to perform. Funny how when it was all the other dances, they seemed long but when it's your kid up there the performance is way too short. haha.
A short video I recorded from the rehearsal night (because we were not allowed to take photos or videos on the night of the performance!). No pics or videos because they had a professional taking the shots and are now going to turn around and sell it to the parents!
Alex ballet recital from Audrey Ahn on Vimeo.
6 comments:
Way to go Alex!! You are a wonderful Ballerina! You are so beautiful too!
Audrey, you're lucky you even got to SEE the rehearsal. We are not allowed in to see the rehearsal, we must remain backstage. We too can't take pictures or record on performance night as we are forced to buy the DVD if we want a copy.
We all LOVED the video! Hudson wanted to watch it over and over. She is a natural! She doesn't over-do her moves. She's graceful. Absolutely beautiful. Makes me want to have a girl!
Alex was excellent! Well, I'm sure she was also excellent during the real performance too. lol. Wow, those tutus and dresses are incredible. Did someone make them or they were bought? She looks so pretty! Loving the makeup too. But I know that was only for the performance mom! : ) But she looks so pretty. Funny to hear about how Rach was waiting for her sister's performance and how Sophia was squirming. There is a pic of us doing the same I think! Susan & Chris were onstage performing and I'm sitting on my mom's lap. Maybe you are too on your mom's lap, I can't recall. I have to look for that pic! Your girls are going to have a good laugh at it!
Alex, you are a stunning beauty! So graceful and delicate. Malcolm watched with me and was moving to the music, trying to attempt your difficult moves. He loved watching you perform, as did I. It looks like you enjoy ballet very much. Keep it up the great work and have fun!
YAY Alex!! She really is a natural! SO pretty, LOVE how you can just see the wheels turning and she is thinking of what comes next. Can't believe that little baby Alex is up on stage dancing! AND not nervous! Can't wait till she shows us in person! YAY Alex! So proud of you!
Post a Comment