Halmoni....we have to find out what happens to Chief Tae! haha
Monday, May 24, 2010
Three Brothers
This last visit with Halmoni, we watched 60 hours of Korean TV together. We both got hooked onto this drama series called, Three Brothers. It's addictive. It follows the lives of 3 brothers. At times it is corny and very dramatic. It is Korean TV after all. haha But the reason I loved watching it was 1) I was watching it with Halmoni 2) because it was improving my Korean language 3) got to watch modern Korean culture. When James was in the same room with us while we watched, even he got hooked into the story line! We all joked that we should start a drama series named Three Sisters. With all our different personalities and what is going on in each of our crazy lives it would be a hit for sure! haha. Anyhow we watched up to episode 60. This drama series goes up to episode 70 so ten more hours of TV to watch. Yipee! Last night, I started watching episode 61 and was feeling a little guilty. Watching without Halmoni. So I wanted to post a link so Halmoni could find it easily. Hope this works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! Has your Korean improved? Mine has from watching Lost.
LOL I never quite got sucked in. But, it's sweet that you and your mom watched together.
Id idn't realize you could watch on the computer. Cool! I should let my parents know.
Post a Comment