This is us last night on our way to dinner in a LIMO! Alex and Rachel have friends who are twins as well who were turning 7 yesterday. They rented a limo and had a spa day with their girls and then came and picked us up to join them for dinner. Pretty fancy ride to the restaurant, I'd say. (Sophia was so squirmy/wiggly at the restaurant. Reminded us why we never go out to eat anymore - especially on a Saturday night when the place was packed!)
We got to see Kaili and her boys finally! Thought they moved and left to Alaska! haha just joking we seem to never see each other anymore. It was Kaili's birthday and we got to have a meal together (Tacos again!) and chat. Baby Amish is almost the same size as Sophia. Seriously. So cute and a splitting image of Jaia.
You know my girls fascination with Scooby Doo? Well, it has progressed to them liking this program called, Casper's Scare School. Remember Casper the friendly ghost? Well, it's a new TV series with Casper and his ghoulish friends. Rachel brought home this picture from school that she drew for me. Instead of drawing the usual butterflies and rainbows, I was surprised to see this picture. The alien is saying, Oh No, BTW. So no more PVRing Casper. I wonder what the teacher thinks.
I bought this hat for myself this week. I'm always trying to keep the girls warm. Making sure they have on their gloves, hats, etc... Yet, I'm freezing. I find myself with cold feet (since I never wear socks - they make me feel clausterphobic!) and a cold head. Anyhow Sophia loves the hat and wears it around the house.
Busy two weeks ahead. 2 more weeks of school for the girls. And then we can just relax and not run around to all their activities. Halmoni and Haraboji will be arriving soon! Can't wait!
7 comments:
So cute sophia...
she grown up a lot.
hope to see you soon.
I love you.
Grandfa
Wow! A limo? Seriously, what recession? lol. You gals look great! I can see why Sophia loves that hat, it looks so warm and cozy. She's grown so much holy moly.
BTW, never met your girls either and I feel like I've known them forever too! The wonder of blogs... : )
I think that picture Rachel drew is HILARIOUS!!! They used to be so scared of anything that looked remotely "boyish", and now look at them! So funny.
And I love the hat too. And I love the picture with Kaili and her boys. All your pictures look fun.
Hey you didn't mention the Limo when we spoke! Living it up in Penticton?!
Spunky is super cute as usual and wears your hat very well!
I am very impressed with Rachel's drawing - I'm going to show it to my boys and see if it passes their ¨Alien¨ inspection!
p.s. Thanks for the new pictures!
What disturbs me about Rachel's picture is the blood coming down the side of Dracula's face! Yikes.
I thought you moved since you haven't posted in forever! Looks like life has been busy. Sophia is gorgeous as always, and I think we might have introduced Rachel to Casper. Remember that day you abandoned them on us in Nov and both Jeff and I fell asleep? Good thing the girls know how to take care of themselves! Anyhow, I'm sure Casper was on. So, come out here and punch me for it. I dare ya! ha ha
Wow, your girls are living the high life when it comes to b-day parties!
Sophia is such a cute ham.
Post a Comment