Sunday, December 06, 2009

Letters To Santa 2009

Sweetest letters to Santa. Makes Papa and me crack up.


I guess I'm ruining the fun of Christmas for the kids man.
I keep reminding the kids that they have too many toys
and that Christmas is about much more than presents.
Just for us to be together is special. Well, I guess I've guilted
them too much. I'm going to lay back on this lecture.
Rachel wrote, I 'know' that I like toys, but my mom says I can't.
Oh the guilt. Of course, you can have Lulu the cat. But of
course since writing this letter she has changed her mind.
She wants a scooter.

Alex wanting a paperoni is easy and done. Check. The things
that they watch on commercials and want. Marketing is sure working.

Goofy Sophia tonight.
And a picture of Soph Soph and me. I like it. It shows how we are.
Me admiring my little baby.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute picture,
I love sophie...
i like cute letter too.

Grandfa

Joyce said...

Those letters are the best. You have to save them. I love that you're trying to teach the girls that Christmas isn't ALL about the presents.

And that last picture of you and Sophia is so natural. Love it.

Shannon said...

So funny! Of course your lesson would go to the extreme. But I love how Rachel adds in something at the end. She's like Sally from Charlie Brown "just send 10's and 20's." ha ha. You should get the World Vision catalogue and have them choose an item to donate to a kid or family. We've been doing that for years now and it's a nice part of our Christmas.

Sonia said...

Can you get the girls to pass on the message to my kids? ;o)

Love the pic of you and Sophia.

Kaili said...

LOVE the letters! So cute!
And my favorite pictures are the pictures of families just being! So neat to have that memory of you and Soph Soph!