Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Spirit




With a dumping of snow, Christmas lights up and on outside, and 3 very excited little girls, it's starting to feel a lot like Christmas. Not to mention 2 more sleeps until Halmoni and Haraboji arrive!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

OMG! I can't stand it!! That last photo of Miss Sophia is too darn cute! I need to pinch those adorably chubby cheeks of hers.

Your girls look gorgeous (as always), and I like your house decorations. So fun!

Anonymous said...

so cute Sophia!!!
I love those cute pic.
see you soon.
love Grandfa.

Unknown said...

Your girls are so sweet! haha, love the last pic too! Keira would swoon over your holiday decorations!! Love the reindeer...

Joyce said...

Bah Humbug.

Just joking. I LOVE those pictures...looks very wintery and Christmasy over there! LOVE LOVE that last picture of Sophia.

Kaili said...

LOVE that last photo of Soph Soph! Blow it up! It's awesome!
We should go sledding together one day! OR you could actually invite us up to Apex already! Geesh! Haha!
I even bought a REALLY bright blue jacket so I could have a snow ball fight with you!

Sonia said...

OMG...that last photo is priceless. She is just the cutest thing ever!