What a day. A great day. Monday always comes too soon and it starts off with a flurry of activity to get the girls ready for school, have lunches packed and getting them off on the schoolbus.
Waiting for the school bus.
But the reason why today was a great day was because we had family Taco night for the first time and it was super fun. Everyone loved dinner. I haven't had hard tacos in years. But the girls ate it at their friends' house and have been bugging me for months to make it. So I finally did and it was so delicious and fun.
Then to top off the excitement Sophia peed on the potty for the first time ever! In front of all of us. We were so excited. I pulled out the potty from storage after dinner and took off Sophia's diaper and pants. She kept on sitting on the potty and getting off to see what she had done. It was dry and empty. Then all of a sudden she got all excited and pointed in the potty and so we all peered in and there was pee!! Success!!! She was so proud of herself. Then Rachel got her some kleenex and she wiped her own bum for a couple of minutes. All with the most proud expression on her face.
8 comments:
that last picture is going to be what forces hudson to give up his pull-ups!!! he thinks that sophia is so much younger than him, so to see her using the potty is going to be serious incentive!!! thanks!
and YAY sophia by the way!!!
yes, it is fun story.
I like all, sophia is realy cute.
I am counting days, see you soon.
love all/
Grandfa
So cute! I miss you guys!
Soph is NOT allowed to grow up so fast! Soon she'll have a boyfriend! Ahhh!
yaapppy Sophia! you did pee on potty ? good Sophia.
Alex& Rachel you are young ladys
love you and miss you guys .
halmonie
.
Way to go Sophia!!! Thanks for the delightful chat on the phone. Malcolm loved hearing his betrothed's sweet voice.
And Rachel and Alex are just too gorgeous. I remember when they were 2 year old babies!!! Now they are so grown up.
Wow Sophia!!! Good job! Alena sits on the potty tons but just wont pee!
Hope you guys are enjoying the winter season!!
Wow! I don't know how I missed so much the last few weeks! I usually check the blogs every morning..
I can't believe how much the girls have grown!! Especially Sophia. Congratulations on her potty!! lol. She already looks like a toddler, no more baby.
I love all the pics.
----
I also, I wanted to say to Rachel & Alex and their mama how sweet I think you guys are to think of Keira on her birthday. She absolutely LOVES that llama! It really made me teary-eyed. Thank you guys so much!!
Audrey,
today is Dec. 6
Grandfa
Post a Comment