This is a gift from my dad. He gave it to me the last time he came to visit a couple of weeks ago. I love it. It's a mosaic that he put together one ceramic piece at a time. He cut each piece of the ceramic that went into the mosaic. So much time and effort went into this gift that I will treasure it always. I did pressure my dad into giving this to me. My parents told me about it while it was in the works and I kept on hinting that it would look great at my place. Thank you Dad!
7 comments:
WOW! That is gorgeous! So, do you hang it on the wall? Is it framed? I can't tell with the pic. Your dad is very talented. It's awesome.
My parents got it framed for me. I haven't hung it up yet because it is quite heavy and we need to hang it in the right spot. Soon though.
I love it too! So impressed that your Dad made it!
He needs his own Etsy shop! Haha!
Thanks for tonight! We had a great time!
No boobie pictures I see! Haha!
Why didn't you tell everyone that you fought Susan and I tooth and nail to own it?!?
I love it too. He's making mine next!
Hey wait a minute... I thought being the eldest, I'd get first dibs (lost to Child #2) and now the next work of art goes to Child #3? What's the justice of being the First Born?!
Anyone else in line before me...
just checking...
It's beautiful! Sorry Sue, I'm next. hahahaha! Yeah seriously, what's the point in being 1st born? Guess you'll need to move out of the province to have 1st dibs. lol!
Your dad is so talented Audrey! Both your parents are so artistic and so are the girls...it must run in the family.
Post a Comment