Monday, July 06, 2009

Spa Afternoon

My neighbor treated the girls to a Spa Afternoon a couple of days ago. It was wonderful. First she got them a delicious orange smoothie drink to sip on the deck. While the mamas sipped on chai frappucinos. Then soaked their tired feet (running around and riding their bikes...phew...lead to tired feet) in warm water scented with mango suds. Then they got a foot rub with a lemongrass scented exfoliating cream. They giggled the whole time.

Next up was chocolate covered strawberries and lemon squares. YUMMY! AND cool cucumber slices for their tired eyes (watching Scooby Doo is a lot of strain on the eyes!). They ate the cucumbers afterwards. Too funny. Seeing that this is the first time anyone had given them cucumbers for their eyes I explained to them what to do. But they told me that they already knew what to do since Sharpay and her mom go to the spa and they already saw that in the High School Musical movie.


They got their toes painted in pretty pinks and purples and then went for a dip in the pool. Like I've said before, I want to be six and live their lives! They had soooo much fun. Our neighbor has set the bar pretty high when it comes to pedicures now.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I want to be 6 as well!!!!!

Joyce said...

that would be fun for me at my age right now!!!

that looked like such a fun way to spend the day. where was ryan? was he kicked out?

Audrey said...

Ryan was napping. But their dog, who looks like Bosco, was right beside us waiting for the crumbs to fall.

Unknown said...

hahaha. Love this! Actually, I was thinking of doing a mom/Keira spa day for her birthday this year. sigh, I wish we were there, Keira would have so totally loved it! And don't the little ladies all look beautiful?

Sonia said...

Wow, lucky girls!! I wish I was 6 too!