Thanks for posting! I love seeing Spunky! and it's very sweet of Alex to take her for a walk!xoxoxoxo
I love how she waves her tiny fingers at the end!
She said "hi!" How adorable! Soon, you'll be chasing her Mama!!
So totally cute! You're lucky to have the big sisters letting S learn how to walk. I wish I had those helpers! whew. Get ready Audrey - zig zag zoom!
Audrey,where is sopie/s new photo.I miss new one.Grandfa
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for posting! I love seeing Spunky! and it's very sweet of Alex to take her for a walk!
xoxoxoxo
I love how she waves her tiny fingers at the end!
She said "hi!" How adorable! Soon, you'll be chasing her Mama!!
So totally cute! You're lucky to have the big sisters letting S learn how to walk. I wish I had those helpers! whew. Get ready Audrey - zig zag zoom!
Audrey,
where is sopie/s new photo.
I miss new one.
Grandfa
Post a Comment