Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's been a Shrinky Dink kind of morning. Remember shrink plastic art? We've made so many keychains, bracelet charms, etc... Fun! Now our house is messy again.

Yummy, Haagen Daas ice cream. Yes, that's my 13 month old eating ice cream. Are you judging me? haha. All the rules go out the window with the 3rd kid. Who am I kidding...there were never any rules to begin with.
Enjoy the piano duet by Sophia and Papa.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Haagen Daas ice cream??? Lucky Sophia!!! Was that her bribe to keep her busy while you made the Shrinky Dinks? I used to LOVE Shrinky Dinks!

And the piano duet with papa was hilarious!

Susan said...

Yeah rules don`t seem to exist when it`s No.3...
I loved the duet!! ENCORE!!

Shannon said...

Sorry...what am I missing out on with ice cream rules? Malcolm's already had a taste of a fudgsicle and he's not on solids yet. I know my niece had ice cream well before her first birthday and she's a junkie now. Heck, if Sophia enjoys it, all the better!

Looks like a super fun day in the JAARS household. Excellent piano playing Sophia!

Sonia said...

Lots of fun and looks like you've gotten yourself a concert pianist there.