awwwwww...she's so cute. she always looks so cozy and snuggly in her sleepers.
All cuties..see you in a month.byeGrandfa
Ahem Joyce...she's wearing big girl clothes today, not a sleeper! And yes, one more month!
ha ha ha...yes, now i see she is wearing a top and matching pants!!! it looked like a one-piece...forgive me.p.s. i bet you are dying to change her into a comfy sleeper that has nothing restricting her tummy, eh?
I love this post; the pictures say it all; Sophia is one happy baby!!xoxoxoxop.s. With her chic outfit, why is she not wearing any matching shoes?
Susan, I never got to the socks and shoes. Instead I grabbed the camera. I just went through her clothes and there are so many things that I have not put her in yet. And so many pairs of shoes that she has never worn yet. :)
cute smile! i need a wardrobe like hers, comfy and stylish. ;P
Awww, she's so adorable!! Hurry up and come out east!! We need to hold her while she's still little!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
awwwwww...she's so cute. she always looks so cozy and snuggly in her sleepers.
All cuties..
see you in a month.
bye
Grandfa
Ahem Joyce...she's wearing big girl clothes today, not a sleeper! And yes, one more month!
ha ha ha...yes, now i see she is wearing a top and matching pants!!! it looked like a one-piece...forgive me.
p.s. i bet you are dying to change her into a comfy sleeper that has nothing restricting her tummy, eh?
I love this post; the pictures say it all; Sophia is one happy baby!!
xoxoxoxo
p.s. With her chic outfit, why is she not wearing any matching shoes?
Susan, I never got to the socks and shoes. Instead I grabbed the camera. I just went through her clothes and there are so many things that I have not put her in yet. And so many pairs of shoes that she has never worn yet. :)
cute smile! i need a wardrobe like hers, comfy and stylish. ;P
Awww, she's so adorable!! Hurry up and come out east!! We need to hold her while she's still little!
Post a Comment