
I can't believe that tomorrow we start into our normal routine again. The girls start school and Papa goes back to work this week. We had such a long break. We were all off since Dec 19th. It seemed long and we are looking forward to getting back into some sort of routine. Most of the holiday was spent in the play room. I was trying to organize it and take out toys that they don't play with to make room for all the toys they got this Christmas. That wasn't an easy task since the girls were usually all with me. As I pulled out toys that had been neglected for months, the girls would want to play with it so it was hard to throw things out with them 'helping' me.

The girls are wearing the stylish Montreal clothes that Susan sent them. They have worn this outfit twice already and I have them in the dryer right now so they can wear it to school tomorrow.

These deer are lovely (except when they eat all the plants around our house) and they pass by our house quite often in the morning. They don't seem to be too scared of us. They were literally about 1 1/2 feet away from the window where we were sitting and looking out at them.


Sophia has been quite fussy and a handful this past week. I'm not sure why that is. She seems to be better from her cold. Maybe it's teething? I don't know but she sleeps so lightly (was awake last night from 3am to 5am). She's passed out on Papa at the moment. Which is sweet but....24 the movie is on right now on T.V. and Papa and I were supposed to watch it. Oh well...I'll catch it another time.

It's been 10 years today since Papa and I got married at City Hall in Montreal. Remember that day guys? After the service we went out for lunch at the Marche in Place Ville Marie. (We did get married in a church that spring). Seems like a lifetime ago. So much has happened since then. We have 3 kids, had a dog for 9 years, lived in BC all that time and got older together. Amazing when you think about it.....10 years! I look forward to what the next 10 years bring.
6 comments:
ya, 10years and so on,,
pictures and storys are live and keep going on.
that's fun.
I can,t believe the time go so past, you are already xx years old.
but 3 cute girls are so ..
those are all memories.
I love all going well.
I love you that's most important fact.
10 years after, 3 teenage girls are giggle and full of fashin on time to time. that is real life.
see you soon have a happy time and relaxe ..
bye now.
Dad,
Happy 10th Anniversary! Wow. 10 years, 3 kids, 1 dog, BC...quite an accomplishment already! You seem to take all the ups and downs in stride. Here's wishing you guys many many more years of happiness.
btw, I know what you mean about trying to offload old toys. No can do with the kiddies around cuz all you'll hear is, "hey! that's mine! i was playing with it". lol. I'm taking a sick day today and hope that today's rest will finally pack this sinus infection off.
Have a super day everyone! I LOVE the playroom and the ladies look smashing in their outfits!
The Bonus room looks very neat and tidy. So you put that gorgeous area rug in there? And you moved the table away from the window? I see that the Cash register is still in the same spot. Take more pictures!
P.S. Sophia looks so cozy on James. So sweet. And the girls do look very stylish!
P.P.S. I can't believe how close the deer come. Do you ever leave out food like carrots on purpose? I totally would.
Happy 10 years! I do remember that day... I think Christian pigged out (as usual) at Movenpick...
Kudoos on getting your playroom so tidy for the picture! I don't even have the strength to think about our basement or the boys' room - I'll probably have to send my gang over to you in B.C. for a week so that I can finally clean (give away) up our stuff!
I'm very glad that you've taken the time to give thanks for your life with James & your beautiful girls!
xoxoxoxo
Congratulations on 10 years! That's outstanding! It's amazing what you've accomplished in a decade, and it flew by so fast!
Cute pic of Sophia sleeping on Dr Evil, but I hope she feels better soon so Mama can get some sleep!
Good luck with the cleanup...the playroom looks so neat already!
Is that the deer that almost took us out when we left your place?
Its about time to change screen, thank you.
Grandfa
Post a Comment