Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sophia eating toast


Sophia and I went to the Health Clinic yesterday for her 6 month immunizations (we are a month behind in the immunization dept) and the nurse asked me what Sophia has been eating. Which consists of all pureed foods. She suggested that we feed her some food with textures now. Which is quite coincidental since this past weekend we were in a restaurant and I had forgotten to bring something for Sophia to eat. I usually give her mum mum crackers to eat while we are eating our meals to keep her busy. So I gave her some rice. One grain at a time. She did so well eating it that I gave her 2 to 3 grains at a time. At the end of the meal she was eating little clumps of rice and was doing so well, not gagging even once. So today we tried to give her little pieces of toast and she loved it and ate 1/2 a slice all in one sitting all by herself. We are so proud of her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute,
Don't give too much.
Have a nice day all.

Grandfa

Unknown said...

Wow! I've forgotten what babies are like! She's eating sooo well. Maybe you should get her a booster seat so she can see where her food is. lol! Well done little lady!

Joyce said...

Remember when you used to make fun of me that I was holding Hudson back (ie dressing him in sleepers that were too small, not thinking he was ready for the exersaucer)...well right back at you! She was TOTALLY ready for toast...look at her go!

Sonia said...

She is such a doll! She's eating so well! Love the fist banging too. Brings back great memories!

Unknown said...

to answer to your comment on my blog: I'm a graphic designer extro-di-naire! lol. I gots me some skills. ;p
Hire me! haha. Actually, am restarting my freelancing gig... if you know someone who needs a logo or something done, pass on my name. Appreciate it!

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

It;s about change a new block.

Grandfa