Ever since I started doing Yoga classes, the girls have been asking me to show them how to do it. I'm a total beginner and I can't even get it right when I'm in class and the teacher is telling us what to do. So when I was trying to teach the girls some moves, it never seemed 'right'. So I bought a DVD, "Yoga to Lose Weight" and we put in on tonight. I think we laughed more than stretched. Sophia was still awake and wanted to be held so it was hard to do Yoga with wiggly squiggly Sophia in my arms. The girls loved it. Namaste.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Audrey, that is really fun... Good for you. i can image how children are giggle to follow what you,ve done.
Ahhh can it get better than this? Sharing quality yoga time together... now James will never let you out of the house! If you put Sophia on the floor next to you, does she want to stretch & roll?! xoxoxoxo
5 comments:
Audrey, that is really fun...
Good for you.
i can image how children are giggle to follow what you,ve done.
That is another fun thing to do.
Good for fun.
Have a nice nite,
Grandfa
they look like they're getting the hang of it for real in the last few pictures!
good for you guys!
Hey! Stop taking the pics and join in! lol. That is waaaay too cute. The girls are concentrating so hard.
Ahhh can it get better than this? Sharing quality yoga time together... now James will never let you out of the house!
If you put Sophia on the floor next to you, does she want to stretch & roll?!
xoxoxoxo
haha, the girls are so cute and definitely talented. Looks like they are yoga pros.
Post a Comment