Saturday, March 08, 2008

Our Relaxing Day

We picked up our favorite sandwiches from the Italian Deli and headed out for a little impromptu picnic by the lake. Yum Yum. My Dad took this picture of Rache, Tobi and me. Yes, we still have Tobi. And yes, we are still trying to find a good home for him since Alex is allergic to him. Any takers out there?

Just enjoying the sun and the kids.

My parents were pooped when we got home. And when I was bugging them about it...they reminded me how I made them clean out the evil fish tank this morning before we headed out. Oh ya, I forgot about that. The evil fish tank now sparkles clean clean clean. Thanks mom and dad.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember those sandwiches!! They are SO yummy!

You must be SO happy to have your parents there! It must be a nice break for you too! You got them to clean your fish tank?!? Hey, they can come clean ours any time! LOL I can't get my parents to clean ours..what is your secret?

The girls look so much older now. Can't wait to see them in person sometime soon.

Joyce said...

those pictures are AMAZING!!! love love love them! you ALL look sooooooo good!

i often get cravings for those sandwiches. yum.

Anonymous said...

Just had to let you know that while we were cleaning the fish tank we must have turned the knob on the thermostat. By nighttime Harp Harp and Lila were dead. Cooked dead. I didn't realize what had happened until I called my mom and she came over and touched the tank and said it was boiling hot. Papa's sucker fish is the lone survivor! So good news is that we get to buy new NICE fish. Yuck, eh?

Joyce said...

ewwwwwwwww! ew ew ew.

Shannon said...

Your parents look so good Audrey! So happy and healthy which is great to see. That photo of the girls in the tire swing is gorgeous! You should enter it in a contest.

Mmmmm.....those sandwiches are so yummy. I need more mustard. We just ran out of it last week.

Kaili said...

Still can't believe you were here and never told me, while I sat home with my Babe bored out of minds! Nice friend!
Also can't believe you cooked the fish and are happy that you get to get new ones. YIKES! You're scary!Why are we friends again?

Unknown said...

ok, wait a minute here...what's with these pics? are these photoshopped?! hold on, why does it look like spring over there?! are you guys the ones dumping all this snow here on the east coast?! lol.

hey, your parents look great! you dad looks AH-MAZING!! Glad to see him looking so well. Hope you guys have a super time! You really look like your dad...

btw, since you went to Disneyland with the girls, do you have any tips of spending a day there with kids? we are thinking of heading to Calif in June to visit my family and since disney is only about 20 min away....last time we went, it was just adults so we didn't have to think about kid food, strollers etc.. any advice would be helpful!

Unknown said...

oh, btw Audrey. Yes! I did create the new banner for Kiki's blog. Felt like that shoemaker who makes shoes for everyone else but his kids go shoeless...lol. I've been designing other ppl's stuff and Kiki's blog looked so...blah. I showed it to her yesterday..she liked it! lol.

Sonia said...

Awww, poor fish!! Hey, if you haven't bought replacements yet...make sure you ask someone knowledgeable (at the store) if the fish you picked are compatible.

We almost made the mistake of picking two goldfish that weren't compatible and one ended up beating up on the other and eating all the food and so the other fish died.