Friday, March 14, 2008

Guitar Hero III


I wanta Rock n Roll all night.....and party everyday!
Good times! Good times!

8 comments:

Kaili said...

We had SO much fun! Thanks guys!
Can'tbelieve you posted this already! You rock! But not at guitar hero! Haha!
My boobs are shinny in that picture, freaky!

Kaili said...

p.s. I also love the fact that ALL those pictures were taken by A & R! So awesome!

Unknown said...

Hey, how come everyone's all chill 'n relaxed and there's a guy wearing a suit?? Whatup with that? lol.

Rock on ppl, rock on. Did the girls play too??

Joyce said...

thank god they didn't capture how badly i really sucked!!!

it's seriously really really hard!

Anonymous said...

Chantal, that dude in the suit just finished work. He doesn't normally dress like that. No, the girls just enjoyed watching.

Susan said...

Ahh come on, tell the truth... Robin is now a P.R. manager and was checking out to see if anyone at your "rockin' party" had talent that he could exploit!!
Did Hudson try to play? or the Girls? Since when do you have G. Hero?!

Sonia said...

Hee hee...your mom looks cool with the guitar.

I suck at guitar hero, so I can totally relate Joyce.

Sonia

Susie said...

Audrey... wish I could see more of your beautiful belly. But you look wonderful. And Guitar Hero looks like fun!