Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt 2008



All lined up ready and waiting to start the Easter Egg Hunt. The girls were so excited all week counting down to today. The first thing that Alex said when she woke up was...Today's the Easter Egg hunt!...with sleepy eyes. So so excited.
When the hunt began the girls RAN off together leaving baby Hudson all alone with his mama.
Baby Hudson quickly discovered the excitement of Egg Hunting. Notice how his mama is wearing high healed boots to the hunt?!!! What was she thinking?
Yeah Hudson, you found so many!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi guys you are sooooo lucky ,seems to me sooo much fun to find eggs . we should stay longer to spend Easter holiday with you guys , miss you all.

Happy Easter all

halmonie

Anonymous said...

hi, so qute.
I love those picturs.

Dad

Kaili said...

p.p.s. when you click on the picture of you guys all lining up, what is up with yours and Joyce's faces? Haha! Sour something? Very interesting...

Kaili said...

I wrote one before that comment, but it isn't showing up? What the heck?
I'll try to re-write it JUST like I did.
Halmonie, don't you mean "EEeggs"? Haha!

Wow I can't believe how many people were there, but strangly enough there are two misses pale people, hmmmm, odd. Sorry about the mix up. Some friends we are. geesh!

Joyce is definately a "Montreal Mama". Hehe!
Can't wait for tonight! Weee!

Sonia said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Lucky you to have no snow.

We have to do our hunt indoors every year. Not as much fun, but so far the kiddies aren't complaining.

Yeah, what is up with the sour faces in that one picture?!? Looks like Joyce and you got into the candies already! LOL

Unknown said...

Hey everyone! Happy Easter! I can't believe you're not even wearing coats over there... Where was the egg-hunting held?? Looks like so much fun!

Shannon said...

That looks totally fun! Good job Hudson on hitting the egg jackpot! Happy Easter guys!

Susan said...

Joyce, you look chic for an Easter Egg hunt... you MUST be from Montreal!!
p.s. love the pictures of the girls, Hudson and NO SNOW!!