Too Many Questions....Stop all the Questions....

This girl above is asking me way too many questions. Which is fine if Mama knew all the answers but I don't. She's asking me complicated questions. Yesterday I was watching Oprah in the playroom while the girls played beside me. The Olympic athlete, Marion Jones, was on talking about how she had taken steriods and she regretted it. They showed clips of her crying and getting emotional so the girls became concerned and asked me why she was crying. So I had to explain that she was sad because she made a mistake. What kind of mistake they kept asking. She did something bad. Like what they asked. So I had to explain a little about steroids/drugs. But what is drugs mama? So I had to explain a version of drugs that 4 year olds would understand. Then Marion Jones mentionned God. So the girls ears perked up again. They have a lot of questions about God ever since Christmas when I explained that you couldn't have Christmas without baby Jesus. Anyways the complicated question yesterday was when I mentionned that God knows everything. But then Rachel told me that I had said that Jesus knew everything...how come God knows everything too? So I told her that it's because God is Jesus' Papa so He knows everything. But isn't Joseph Jesus' Papa she asks? So basically I don't have any concrete answers about the Holy Trinity because its been so long that I've been to Sunday school and I don't feel like an authority on the subject at all. Aahhhhh....when did they become these little humans that questions things and try to make sense out of things and when did they become smarter than me?

And I had to post a picture of the belly. The cool jeans are a gift from my sister, Susan. And I may look tired and stuff but it's actually when I woke up this morning and this is how I look all the time. The other day I went browsing in a clothing store and tried on a turtleneck. When I came back out of the dressing room and the salesperson asked how it went I gave her back the sweater and said it was way too tight around the belly. She smiled politely and said, "Oh, we all feel bloated sometimes". What?!!!! Did she think I was just feeling bloated? Really? Don't I look pregnant?
8 comments:
Wow, what little Einstein's you've got there. Obviously they didn't get it from Papa's side. Ok, maybe I shouldn't have said that, I'm from Papa's side too! LOL
You look SO good! You do look pregnant from the side, but if someone was probably facing you from the front, or looking at you from behind, you probably wouldn't be able to tell you're pregnant. So, consider it a compliment! You're only going to get bigger! Hee hee.
Those girls are so smart! They have always asked so many questions! You should have told them to call Halmoni re: the questions on God/Jesus. She's the expert.
and you TOTALLY look pregnant! you look so cute! i love your belly! you look way bigger than I was expecting!
You look super cute... did you get the funky boots to go with the super cool jeans?!
As for the "questions"; remember the important rule of ONLY answering what they ask! When you elaborate too much, then they get really confused and either ask even more questions or go repeat whatever you said but all mixed up to their teachers "My mommy said..."!
Hahaha!
Can't wait to see your questioning girls and bloated self tomorrow!!! Hahaha!
At least she hasn't asked how the baby got in your tummy...good luck with that one and please post that conversation!!
Nice "pimples." I'm glad the Proactiv didn't make them go away. ;)
Hubba Hubba Mama!!
Hi, Audrey111
I wish everything is going well.
I am thinging of a lot.
I miss you and baby girls so much.
have a wondweful and quite
evening.
love you.
You look totally awesome!
I can relate to both these things. I use to look after a 4 year old when Kynan was a baby and ALL DAY, it was why this and what that... it can be pure exhausting, especially when you don't know how to answer. And when I was pregnant with Ava, someone congratulated me on being pregnant again and how it was going. I said fine, but my back is killing me. She said that it was odd because back pain usually doesn't occur until the 3rd trimester, and aren't I 'just' pregnant. This happened 3 weeks before I was due. You look pregnant and a beautiful pregnant at that!
Post a Comment