1st Skating Class

The girls started out on their bums....

Then they stood up & and got their balance....but weren't too sure how to move about...

Way to go Rachel! Arms to the side and feet moving so slowly one in front of the other...

And Alex...a smile on her face no matter if she was up on her skates or lying on the ice! She really got into it. It was FUN!

And even more fun since their 2 friends are in the same class with them.
More more fun since Kaili came to watch this morning at the arena. These pics are thanks to her since I tried to take pics but was so worked up watching my girls fall all over the place that I couldn't be freaked out and take pics at the same time.
After class we went for a snack at Tim Horton's. Can you get more Canadian winter than that?
3 comments:
Soooo fun! I can't believe they're skiing and skating already! They are so grown up!
p.s. i love that Alex was smiling the whole time, so sweet.
What a true Cdn winter! Good job girls! Skating is tough and they look like they're taking to it so quickly!
P.S. Jeff called me at work to report a set of twins sang Happy Birthday to him. SO sweet! Thanks girls...you made Jeff's birthday!
I'm shocked you didn't say, "eh?" at the end of that post. Hahaa! I had fun, thanks for havin' me. They were so good and will be skating in no time!
Post a Comment