Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dress Up!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of hat ???, but so cute....
lovely...

I miss you.
I love you. Alex and rachel.

Anonymous said...

So... do Rachel and Alex ever play any "boy" games like taking apart their Princess phone to see how it works INSIDE, or build a high tower only to knock it down with a hotrod or catapult?
Let them spend the summer with Victor and Edouard and they will learn soooo many new ways to drive their Mommy crazy!
xoxoxox

Joyce said...

Looks so fun! Rob and I laugh about how I am going to be so confused about what kinds of games Hudson is going to want to play...I don't know how to play hotrods or wrestling!!!

Anonymous said...

No, they are so girlie. They should hang out with Victor and Edouard so they can learn to wrestle and play fight.

Anonymous said...

Audrey - to answer your comment:

Edouard would say... "Bring it on!"

Romy said...

They are both SOOOOOOOOOO cute...

Love and miss you!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Wish we could see them again in real life. :(

Sonia