Monday, January 08, 2007

The Food

We're back from our trip to Mexico and we had a great time. No one got sick, the weather was great and we all had fun. I took over 200 pictures and wanted to share some with you guys. This post is dedicated to the food. In short, we all ate too much. But we had no self control what so ever. The food was really good and there was so much selection. So we went a little nuts. Here are some pics of my favorite things that I had while I was there.

This shot is of my salad at one of the a la carte restaurants. It was a couscous salad with hearts of palm, pear, apple and figs. It was perhaps the best salad I've ever had.

They had lot's & lot's of seafood that I'm sure my family out east would have loved.














So many dessert choices. So hard to choose which one to take so we usually took about 3 at EACH meal. No joking. Even (especially) the kids did this. So needless to say that we ate very well and James and I need to go on a diet and start working out right now. And the last picture was my favorite station. It was a create your own pasta. I loved it and thought it was so ingenious and how if I had that in my house then I would weigh over 300 pounds.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yami, Yami,,,food.

Anonymous said...

You're hilarious. Looks nummy yummy.

Shannon