Sunday, January 28, 2007


Our Week
We've been resting at home pretty much all week. First I got sick (I don't want to name names but I'm pretty sure my blonde friend from Alberta gave me this cold when I saw her last weekend). Then both my kids got sick, one after another. So I was very happy that my mom was here visiting and taking care of all of us. Even though she's feeling a little under the weather too. Moms are the best.

I haven't taken many pictures this week so I asked the girls to take some pictures of Halmonie. So they grabbed my mom from the stove and asked her to pose for the camera. So the pics of Halmonie on the floor of the kitchen were taken by the girls. Such talent.




3 comments:

Joyce said...

love the pictures...except for tobi's bunghole shot!!! your girls look soooo tall!!! i can't believe it!

Kaili said...

Mom's do rock! Especially when you feel crappy! LOVE the shoes! Nice pictures girls!

Anonymous said...

Nice try AA...YOU gave me the cold as you stated quite clearly on Saturday. Hope you feel better, cause we sure don't. You're girls are awesome photographers, but Halmonie is pretty photogenic herself!

Shannon