The BeachWe spent hours upon hours at the beach everyday. The girls loved it so much. I called them my sugar donuts because they wouldn't be an inch of skin that wasn't covered with sand. They just love playing in the stuff. The water was rough around our resort except for one small cove area where the kids could go in and wade. The kids take after my mom though, they were petrified of the big waves whenever we tried to take them in with us. Genetics...I guess.







4 comments:
wonderful pictures !!!
and looks like enjoy a lot...
Thanks for coming back safe.
I miss you very much.
I love you all.
The beach looks heavenly! What a nice family photo in the water.
Sonia
Yes, the family photo is fabulous. Christmas card 2007! You look awesome Aud.
Shanon
Hi Audrey!!!!!
LOve The pictures...especially the last one!
Glad you had a great time!
Love you guys...bye
Post a Comment