You are my sunshine, my only sunshine You make me happy when skies are grey You'll never know dear, how much I love you Please don't take my sunshine away
No, they were playing birthday party . Each were singing Happy Birthday to the other and then pretending to blow out candles on cake and then hugging each other.
7 comments:
What a cute picture.
You make me happy......
I love you.
you guys made my day bright as sunshine.
love you and miss you .
halmonei
AWWWW!!!
Hey! What happened to the pumpkin patch post? It disappeared!
So adorable!!! I LOVE that picture!!! Did you stage it, or did you capture a real moment? Nevermind...I don't want to know the answer...
No, they were playing birthday party . Each were singing Happy
Birthday to the other and then pretending to blow out candles on cake and then hugging each other.
Your girls are just too gosh darn adorable!!!!!!!!!
ADORABLE!!! They are best friends, forever!!
Post a Comment