Pumpkin Party on a Saturday NightWe headed to the Community Centre tonight for a pumpkin party and the kids were equal parts excited and scared/awed. They loved playing the games in exchange for BOO dollars. At the end of the evening we got to exchange the BOO dollars for lots & lots of candy. The girls couldn't be happier with their BIG stash. They have been inspecting all the contents in the bag and keep coming up to me and asking me....what's this? So I will respond with....oh that's a tootsie roll, you won't like it, better give it to mama. oh....that's sour blast cherry....pretty sour...better give it to mama. oh that lollipop has a Frankenstein on it, better give it to mama. And because they are only 3 years old, they listen to me and have handed over lots of candy. I wonder how long that trick will work.
This is my little moo moo concentrating so hard on getting the rings around the little penguins.
And my little giraffe fishing up a storm.
6 comments:
Those are the cutest costumes EVER!!! I can't believe Halloween is in a couple of days, and I haven't even bought a pumpkin yet. My mind is so preoccupied with baby baby baby! It's 1:30am and I'm wide awake. I fell asleep watching a movie at 9:30pm, and Rob just woke me up to go to bed, and I feel like I'm good to start my day...!
I love their costumes , I wish that I am there .
miss yuo guys .
They look so cute!! Congrats on YOUR stash of candy Mama! That won't last many more years!! :)
You're stealing candy from Babies??? Hahaha! My parents use to BUY it off of us, so we wouldn't have as much. Parents do wacky things!
Halloween !!!!!
How cuties they are.
Your little farm critters are too cute, even Papa Bear looks good... how come there aren't any pictures of Mama Bear?
xoxoxo
Post a Comment