Isn't it sad that I keep up with your life on facebook and your blog? I MISS YOU GUYS!!! Waaaaaaaahhhh!!! Love the hair cut picture! So sad we missed the piano show, Jaia hacking up a lung in the background wouldn't have been so cool! And LOVE their snowmen and their snowsuits! I thought you were coming to storytime today! Boo hoo! Once these boys are 100% dinner plans HAVE to be made!
6 comments:
so cool! awesome snow dudes. I love your girls' slope style.. just need to throw around some snowboards and voila! ;p
Isn't it sad that I keep up with your life on facebook and your blog? I MISS YOU GUYS!!! Waaaaaaaahhhh!!!
Love the hair cut picture!
So sad we missed the piano show, Jaia hacking up a lung in the background wouldn't have been so cool!
And LOVE their snowmen and their snowsuits!
I thought you were coming to storytime today! Boo hoo! Once these boys are 100% dinner plans HAVE to be made!
Wow you have so much snow!! Awesome snowmen girls!
I love the bundled up smiling Sophia. So precious!
The last picture is funny. Where's Sophia? How cold is it there Aud to dress her so much?
Shannon, it's about 5 degrees. Why? Don't you bundle Malcolm up like that in Calgary? haha
I swear to God that Hudson and Romy made a snowman that very same day! I have to post the pictures.
what a coincidence.
Post a Comment