Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Piano Recital 2010

The girls had their Christmas recital at a seniors' centre yesterday afternoon. It was such a busy day. We ran around from 8:30 in the morning, busy with haircuts and art classes, someone coming by the house. Then it was eat your lunch really quickly, get dressed, and off to the recital. And when the girls had to go up I had HUGE butterflies in my stomach. So seeing these pictures and watching back the video, I can finally relax and enjoy it. We all made it there on time and the girls did fantastic. So proud of them.

First a sister duet to Jingle Bells.
Then Alex played the 12 days of Christmas.
And Rachel played We Wish you a Merry Christmas.
When we walked outside, it was beginning to snow. Me and my lovely girls. I feel very lucky to be their mama.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

LOVE that last picture. you are a very very lucky mama!

i'd love to watch them in action...post a video of them playing piano!

Audrey said...

I took a video of them but vimeo is not letting me upload it! Sorry. I'll try again later today.

Anonymous said...

waow waow waow,,,,,,,

beautiful girls halmonie is so praud of you girls.
good jobs done ,
love you sooooooooooooo much .
halmonie

Unknown said...

The girls look like such pro's at the piano now! And I just love love love the last photo of all of you beautiful ladies. Just lovely!

Sonia said...

Wow! I'm sure the girls were fantastic!

Love the last photo of all of you! The girls are so pretty in their fancy dresses and jackets and Audrey, you look awesome too!

Shannon said...

So fun! The snow is very pretty! Good job girls on the recital. I know you were fabulous!