Thursday, August 27, 2009

This photo is for you Shannon!

I never get to choose what the twins will wear. For a long long time now they have dressed themselves and will resist any suggestions that I might give them. But this morning I gave them no choice. I wanted them to all wear these beautiful matching outfits (on the same day!) that my friend, Shannon, had given them for their birthday. So lovely and girly. Thanks Shannon and Jeff!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh. That is the cutest pic ever. Is that your little Sophia? Really? What happened to the baby that once was?? She's grown so much. I love how happy the three look, like Charlie's Angels! The outfits are awesome.

Shannon said...

OH SO CUTE!!!! Thank you, thank you,thank you! I guess I wore ya down, eh? They look absolutely gorgeous in all the different colours. Thanks for the photo Aud - made my day!!

P.S. Cayman is stinkin' hot!! SO SO fun here! Jeff bought a local cell phone - you know what THAT means! Will post pic's when I get back. Malcolm LOVES the water.

Joyce said...

LOVE that picture!!! All the girls look beautiful...love Sophia's huge smile. She must LOVE that she's dressed like her older sisters!

Sonia said...

They are all so pretty!!

Is Alex really that much taller?!? Wow!!