Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sophia & Friend

This is Sophia and her little friend Amelia.  They had fun looking at each other and having their parents laugh at them while placing the tiara on top of their little heads.  We were laughing the whole time trying to stage the pictures like they were actually playing with each other.  More like just checking each other out and thinking...hey you are little like me!
But I'm pretty sure Sophia was thinking...hey that's MY phone and I'm the only one allowed to suck on it!

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Sophia does not look like she's a fan of Amelia sucking on her phone!!! Her face says it all! So cute.

Unknown said...

haha, I agree with Joyce. Kids have no filter, one look says it all. But are they ever so cute! Love her little outfit.. Can't believe she's already standing up and stuff...wow.

Sonia said...

Haha..the look on Sophia's face in the 2nd picture is priceless.

Anonymous said...

hay, such a cute pictures.
spoia looks bigger and cute. I miss her...
she has good friend.
I love them so much.

Grandfa

Shannon said...

Those pictures are hilarious! Sophia looks pained to share. ha ha. What a cutie!