
So here we are the day before my scheduled C-Section. My parents have arrived from Montreal safe and sound. My mom made me delicious Udon soup for lunch and is in the midst of making me homemade dumpling soup in a beef broth that she lovingly prepared from bones. Just hanging out and enjoying my 2 kids before our life is forever changed with the arrival of the new baby. Above is picture that Alex took of us. Notice how Harabogi (Grandpa) doesn't know where to put his arm because of my gigantic size!

A picture that Rachel took of us. Yes, I know that the shirt no longer covers my whole belly and that I have a triple chin. But still very happy...which is the most important thing.

This weekend was really rough for me. I was really sick. Not feeling well at all. I haven't complained of back pain throughout the pregnancy but all of a sudden for the last 3 days, the back pain has been real bad. In addition to extreme heartburn, nausea, 'loose stools', etc... But oddly enough I feel so much better today.

So I am leaving my two kiddies in the care of their very able grandparents while I go have this baby tomorrow. As you can see from yesterday afternoon's pictures while I was sick upstairs they did a fantastic duo job. I'm just teasing you know, they are in very loving hands and they are very excited to spend time with their grandparents.

7 comments:
The girls are such talented photogs! Excellent framing! You look great Audrey, but Sophia looks like she wants OUT! It's so exciting that she arrives tomorrow! I bet you are so excited and will hardly sleep! I can't wait to see how beautiful she will be. All the best tomorrow.
P.S. I love the photo of your parents asleep while the girls are taking care of themselves. Classic!!
LOVE those pictures! You all look so happy! Mom and Dad look super pooped in those last couple. Hudson did the sign for "more" after I showed them the pictures...so I had to go through them a second time...pointing out everyone and everything I could see.
Can't wait to see pictures of Sophia. Tell James to post them on your blog ASAP!!!
You had were in early labour lady!
I am SO excited! I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.
Can't wait to meet your little peanut.
And now I know what I can do to help. I can update your blog for all your readers.
See you guys tomorrow.
I love the pictures and you guys DO look so happy. I love how HUGE Sophia is on the swing!
Are those my maternity pants? Haha!
Hope everything went smoothly for you and the arrival of baby Sophia today Audrey, wishin ya a speedy recovery and cant wait to see pictures of your new baby girl
That last picture is a classic!
Does Mom know you posted it?
I can't wait to see Sophia also! Try to rest as much as you can while Mom's there and enjoy all the myuk guk!
xoxoxoxo
Congrats!!! Sophia is here and she's beautiful and SO chunky!! LOL
Love those photos of your parents "watching" the kiddies. Haha. Looks exactly like how my dad cares for the kids.
Has time gone by that fast?! You're bringing home baby soon? Awww.. can't wait to see her! I love the last photo...looks like Alex & Rach are taking care of them. ;P
Post a Comment