Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I want to meet my Baby NOW!


My girlfriend might kill me for posting these pics but I thought they were beautiful. She just had her beautiful baby girl yesterday morning. The baby is perfect, tiny and makes my heart just melt. She has also made me extremely impatient to meet my baby Sophia. How in the world am I going to wait for another 2 months before I hold Sophia in my arms?!!!!!!

5 comments:

Joyce said...

she's beautiful! we can't wait to meet Sophia too!!!

Sonia said...

Oh wow!! They had their baby!! Tell them congrats!! She is beautiful!!

Can't wait to meet my new niece!!

:o)

Kaili said...

So glad you posted these, it's SO hard for me not to go rushing into the hospital and beg for a snuggle. I LOVE newborns, okay so I love kids, but you know what a mean. She is SO sweet! I think she really looks like her Mama!

I can't wait to snuggle Sophia either!

Susan said...

Audrey, we are just as anxious to meet beautiful Sophia!! But remember, it's your last stretch of "Easy Street" before the feedings, diapers, sterilization, no sleep (Ahh the joys of motherhood!)
xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Hey! you ladies look amazing! Congrats to your friend with the new baby. It's true what they say, all babies look the same when they're born. lol. Can't wait to see your new addition either!