I went a little crazy and bought a whole bunch of stuff for baby Sophia. Stuff that I didn't even know existed out there. Stuff that if I didn't step into this baby store I wouldn't have even known existed. But I stepped in and went on a hormonal shopping spree. It was sure fun! Like these pacificers that closes instantly when dropped so it stays clean. Brilliant!

I also fell in love with all the different diaper bags. I settled on this one but I could have come home with at least a dozen different ones.

And then I spotted these elephant chairs and they just spoke out to me. Buy me! I will look so cute in baby Sophia's room on a colorful carpet surrounded by colorful artwork. All of which just entered my mind when I saw these chairs. We have done ZIP, ZERO in her room since we still need it for a guest room this summer. Speaking of artwork I could have bought so much artwork too but I refrained myself. I love the stuff on www.oopsydaisy.com (especially all the stuff from Gale Kaseguma - check it out).

I even convinced myself that I need to buy this diaper changing pad. It is sooooooooo soft to the touch AND it has a thick body-contouring memory foam so it will be ultra comfy for Baby Sophia's bottom. Come on....memory foam for a baby's tush! LOVE IT!

You see, all this stuff that baby doesn't really need spoke out to me this weekend. Which is a BIG reason why I should STOP going out to these baby stores right now. I know that all baby Sophia is really going to need is mama/booby, diapers and more mama/booby. But baby stuff is so darn cute and irresistable to a very pregnant mama.
11 comments:
I want to go baby Sophia shopping with you!!!!!! Did you get this all at fresh?
I want a skip hop bag for our next baby, so cool!
Yeah and aren't those soothers cool?
Let's go baby Sophia shopping to Kelowna, just you and me!!! okay okay???
I loved "Fresh"! I love all the things you picked. Some of the sleepers were adorable too, eh?
all because of the letter "z"...
Wow, now they have memory foam for babies tushies... makes me want to have a baby just so I can try out all the new stuff! Okay, reality check just came back... I'll take care of Sophia with all of HER new stuff and you can go hide in the basement...
xoxoxoxoxo
SO cute!
Does Susan's comment mean she is going to come out and meet little miss Sophia? Then I can meet her, finally! My (other) long lost Korean sister!
Such cool stuff you picked up!!
Also check out this Etsy site. She has some really cute artwork. She will do CUSTOM stuff too! So, you can get something made especially for Sophia.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=109071
Hey, leave us some stuff to buy for her! LOL
I love the diaper bag and those chairs! Nice Audrey... Man, this baby is gonna be soooo loved! She's already got some cool stuff and she's not even born yet! I wanna be her...lol!
So much fun!
I want to see photos of your new haircut!!
I love all the stuff you got. I find it hard to resist.... especially now with Ava. Too many cute girly things.
Where have your comments gone? I wanted to write about how those "big kids" were possibly the reason for you guys disapearing in our lives. Geesh!
Have you given up on comments? what's the deal? I wanted to note how freaky those alpacas were and how if you came over while you were in town, you wouldn't have froze your butts off! Geesh!
Post a Comment