I've become an expert plastic dis-assembler for all the toys and games that the girls got. Papa has become an expert set-er-upper. And the girls have played all afternoon long. Good times!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The girls like they are having lots of fun! I'm sure Santa was very good to them.
Haha! Audrey check out the barbie in the pictures with the girls together. SICK! That car toy is so fun! We had a great time at your place tonight. Thanks again!
I noticed "the Pose" right away as well... I guess Kaili and I think alike! So Congrats James, on surviving pastel pinks & blues. No wonder you find solice in your PSP3! xoxoxoxo
James are you having more fun than girls ? love you guys p,s Big thanks to Kaili Robin And Jaia for Christmas card your son is really good looking boy. halmoni.
5 comments:
The girls like they are having lots of fun! I'm sure Santa was very good to them.
We missed all of you!
Sonia
Haha! Audrey check out the barbie in the pictures with the girls together. SICK!
That car toy is so fun! We had a great time at your place tonight. Thanks again!
ha ha ha...i didn't notice the spread-eagle Barbie until I read Kaili's comment...funny...
we were also commenting on how impossible it is to get the toys out of the packaging...plastic twist ties, plastic wrap, plastic bolts...etc. etc.
I noticed "the Pose" right away as well... I guess Kaili and I think alike!
So Congrats James, on surviving pastel pinks & blues. No wonder you find solice in your PSP3!
xoxoxoxo
James are you having more fun than girls ?
love you guys
p,s
Big thanks to Kaili Robin And Jaia for Christmas card
your son is really good looking boy.
halmoni.
Post a Comment