Our Christmas Eve
We had our good friends over for Christmas dinner last night. Although we really missed our families we really appreciate the friends that we have here that make our house feel like home. It was awesome celebrating Christmas Eve with the four kids. You could literally FEEL the excitement in the air from the kids. So the above photo is the whole gang.
We exchanged gifts and got to open it up last night which is exciting since it feels kind of like cheating (we usually only open 1 gift on Christmas Eve) but hey we were all together and it was fun.
And imagine that...all the mamas last night were preggers!!!!! Yes, so here are the three bellies in order. Lina is due in March, Angela in May and me in June. I think my belly looks bigger in this picture because I ate so much turkey and stuffing last night.
The kids were so excited opening their presents and yes, they were extremely spoiled.
And I had to add this picture because I think it is so sweet to see Silvano with kids. He is so excited about his upcoming baby and it shows when he interacts with the kids.I hope everyone enjoyed themselves this holiday. I miss everyone out East like crazy. Miss you, miss you, miss you. I had the best Christmas that I have ever had in all my life. Hope you did too.
6 comments:
Merry Christmas Audrey, James, Alex, Rachel & Baby JAAR! Sounds like such a fun evening! I had no idea everyone is pregnant in Penticton! How fun! Congratulations to all the expectant mums and what a fun Christmas 2008 it will be!
Happy New Year!
OMGoodness! Look at that belly of yours Audrey! Now, I can see it!! Very cute! Definitely not the largest of the three you silly!
Looks like a great party you had. Of course it was great..with you as the host how could it not be?
Can't wait to me our new niece or nephew in the new year.
xoxox
Sonia
me=meet
Certain keys on my keyboard have been non-responsive lately and I'm realizing now that I look like an idiot.
;o)
Sonia
LOVE the belly shot! You look so pretty! Love the girl's fancy Christmas dresses!
p.s How come you didn't write how James was bossing you around to get the turkey dinner ready?
Audrey, you look beautiful! 3 friends from the Okanagan region pregnant? Is there something in the water?
p.s. did you check all the wrapping before throwing them out? You never know if someone might have put a gift card/name tag on it...
Wow! You ladies look terrific! Your house is beautiful too. So much space!
Hope you had a great time, it looked it.
C
Post a Comment