Ski Bunnies

The girls went skiing for the 1st time ever and they had a total blast. We weren't sure how today was going to go but it went better than we imagined. I was totally nervous driving up thinking of all the horrible things that could go wrong...got in an argument with Papa over whether or not we should get a 'professional' to teach the girls instead of him and Silvano. But I should have had more faith in Papa/Silvano because they did so well teaching the girls. Their poor backs though were shot by the end of the day. The girls did not want to stop skiing. They are already asking when they can go back so that is a good sign. Papa and I love skiing but we haven't really gone in the last 5 years since the girls were born and we saw the possibility of getting back onto the ski hill once again...this time around as a family. Well for me I guess I'll have to wait until next year when I don't have a belly anymore. The girls are 'CRASHED OUT'. They fell asleep less than 5 minutes after we got into the car and are still sleeping right now at 5:20pm. Which is a good thing since it's New Year's Eve and we want them to stay up with us and watch the fireworks tonight at midnight to ring in this fabulous New Year. Happy New Year Everyone!
3 comments:
happy new year! love the pictures of the snow bunnies! they look like pros already!
and you think you'll be skiing next year?!? you'll be home boobying, while james and the girls are skiing silly!!!
What fun! Happy New Year! 2008 is going to be great for you!!
Happy New Year again!
Love the pictures, can't wait to see them in real life going down the hill.
Post a Comment