Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Sister!

I decided a while back that I would no longer put up Birthday posts on my blog because with all the siblings, parents, nieces, nephews, friends, etc... it would be too much. But I HAVE to post for my sister, Susan's Birthday today because it is a big one! I wanted to plan a trip to Chicago with my sisters and my mom (just the girlies) to celebrate this birthday (and hopefully get to see Oprah at the same time). But none of my sistas were as excited about Chicago as me and well life has a way of setting it's own plans, so we didn't end up going. I wish I was there with you today to celebrate your day.


My sister is only a few years older than me but she has always been way more mature than me. I idolized her. I would literally follow her around. One day when she was walking to our neighbor's house for a birthday party (that I wasn't invited to) I followed her there and just kind of stood there while she shooed me away. So pathetic, eh? And if I actually saw her at recess or at lunch when we were at grade school I was so excited and proud. Happy Birthday Big Sister. Hope you have a Wonderful Day and your little sister is still thinking about you.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

LOVE that first picture!!! When was that from?

Everyone that meets Sue, LOVES Sue! Happy Birthday!

Kaili said...

Happy Birthday Susan!

I'll go to Chicago with you, I would LOVE to!!!! One day when all our babies are grow and don't need nay nay all the time. :) Whenever that'll be. Oprah will probably be retired by then. Geesh!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Susan! LOVE the first glam shot. What a nice post Audrey!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Audrey, I was so busy at work yesterday that I didn't even have a chance to check your "hommage" to me until today. You are so sweet and I loved seeing you at school as well!
xoxoxox
p.s. the OLD pics are much too flattering; now I am starting to look my age...

Joyce said...

should I be insulted that you didn't post anything for my birthday last week?

Audrey said...

Darn, you noticed that eh? When you have a 'big' bday I'll post for you too.