Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007



It's been a crazy day! The girls have been so excited since last night. What is it with Halloween and kids, eh? They just LOVE it. They have gone to so many Halloween/Pumpkin parties this year and have already dressed up several times (as princesses) so when it came time to choose what to wear for Halloween, Rachel changed it up a bit and wanted to go as a cat. Alex also wanted to go as a cat but changed her mind back at the last minute to Belle the princess. I think she loves that wig way too much. Kaili and family took the girls out around our house while I man the door. Boo hoo. But what can you do when Papa is working late. They are out right now as I write this and can't wait for them to come racing in with all their fun stories. Hope you guys had a busy fun Halloween too.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

soooo fun! I can't wait to hear their stories too. Good job on the cat face by the way. Baby Jaia looked so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Princess Alex you are sooooo cute halmonie really love to see you guys picture
Rachel the cutest cat Halmoni miss you soooo much .

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! They are the cutest! Hey mom, you look good too. lol. Did you guys have fun? Did they pig out on goodies? I came home early from work and found Keira munching on her 3rd mini Smarties. Does hubby know how to say "no"? Uh.. no. hehehehe! Hope you guys had fun. We did!

Anonymous said...

SWEET!! The girls look so cute! Alex looks so pretty in her wig! Jaia is adorable as usual!

Sonia

Shannon said...

They look fabulous! What a fun time! Just got your message and will call this week :)