Friday, November 30, 2007

First Piano Christmas Concert





We had a very exciting afternoon today. The girls had their first piano concert. It was the perfect venue... a seniors' home. There were lots of people there, and lots of kids got to play their Christmas piece that they had been practicing. I didn't know how it would turn out...if they would be too shy to play...or what...but they did GREAT! I was so proud of them. And the best part is that Papa, Kaili and family got to come and watch too. The great photos were taken by Robin and the shaky video was taken by moi. Enjoy.



5 comments:

Joyce said...

OH SOOOOOO FUN!!!! They looked so beautiful in their special dresses. They did so good! And they bowed perfectly! yay girls!!!

Kaili said...

I love the videos how you can see their personal papperazzi! Haha! Wew had such a fun day with you guys. Thanks!!!

Shannon said...

Perfect pitch ladies! Very stellar jamming. GREAT JOB!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! They're amazing!

Anonymous said...

And two young virtuosos have been discovered in the Okanagan region!
Fantastic Girls!