Wednesday, July 19, 2006




Girls Night Out

Much needed wonderful adult time with my girlfriends. It was so great to see everyone from work, to eat absolutely delicious food and drink wine and ....relax....and not have to think about kids and house building stuff for a couple of hours. I don't miss work at all but I sure miss my girlfriends.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good - wish i could have been there!

Anonymous said...

Specially these days, you absolutely need this wonderful, fun time.

Joyce said...

you were still up at 11:30pm???

Shannon said...

It was a blast, but no photos of you in your pretty pink outfit? The photos you and Kristy took are so funny....just a progression from clear to blur. Kind of like how the evening went :)

Anonymous said...

Hey wait a minute...
I thought you told me that you were having supper with Sylvano & co.?
Nevertheless, I am so glad that you had so much fun, you definately deserve it!
I was sending you happy birthday thoughts all day!
xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, We did celebrate my bday at Silvano's place last night. The pics are from last Friday night in Summerland.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Impotence penis penis improved sex drive bluepilled.com http://www.high-risk-merchant-account-8.info/Lookforquitsmokingonebay.html prices for teeth whitening by dentists sefl employed health dental insurance new brunswick dentists canada Durham dental makeover dental plan North dakota business cards ameriplan dental insurance Dentist superior colorado order valtrex

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »