Monday, June 10, 2013

Turning 5

Sophia turned 5 today.  I can't believe my little baby is 5 years old.   Papa got all three girls cameras for their birthdays.  I can't believe he would buy a camera for Sophia but he did.  Anyhow, they all wanted to take pictures instead of being in the picture.

My three Chung Chungs.  Sophia had a great day with all the attention on her.  All the phone calls she received, all the gifts she opened, I think she felt special all day long.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...


Hi my cutetiest Sophia , you are really 5 year old?
I love you ,I'm sending all my heart to you girls
miss you.
halmoney.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Sophia! I was just looking at my old blog posts and the photos of when she was a baby. SOOOOO cute! You and James "make good babies!" Your girls are so photogenic, so appropriate gifts.