Saturday, June 01, 2013

Alex & Rachel's 10th Birthday Party

 Alex and Rachel are turning 10 this year!!!  Two digits.  Can't believe how quickly they have grown up.  They love arts and crafts...so guess what we did for their party?  Yup.. arts and crafts.  It was chaotic fun.  Love them so much.  I'm so lucky to be their mama.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alev & Rachel,

Your birth day party looks so fun and happy ,
I wish I was there ,are you are pre-teen now ?
Sending my love .
halmoney.

Sonia said...

Looks like your party was a ton of fun girls! You are both so creative that I'm sure you made lots of fabulous creations that day! Happy 10th Birthday on the 6th!! Wish we could be there to celebrate..we miss you lots!

Joyce said...

The party looked AMAZINGLY fun! Everything looked so festive. As I always say when I see pictures of your gang...wish we lived closer, Sister!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Alex and Rachel! I remember when you were such adorable look-alikes running into the office all cute and funny and adorable. And now you are such beautiful young ladies.

And Sophia...is she wearing pajamas? ;) ha ha