Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin carving 2011

Today was pumpkin carving day. So much excitement. Such a mess. So much fun. We each had a pumpkin to carve. Both the older girls wanted to carve out bats. Sophia carved a little pumpkin with triangle eyes. I carved 'a nightmare before christmas' pumpkin. And Papa spent over 2 hours carving his special pumpkin. He's so proud of his work.




Monster cupcakes for school tomorrow. Decorated by the Chungs. Can anyone say sugar overload?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I LOVE that last pumpkin!! Awesome. How much did the pumpkin have to shell out for his braces? heehee. ;p
Sorry to hear Sophia wasn't feeling too well. It's going around as Keira was sick too and missed her first ever halloween party! Oh well.
I would do pumpkin carving too except, it's so darn messy looking. lol. Love the monster cupcakes too! When do you have the time to do all these things?!

Anonymous said...

LOVE James' pumpkin! It's brilliant!

Love the others too, girls. Good job!

Those cupcakes look so festive. Happy to see you guys are spending quality time together!

love you sister!

joyce

Shannon said...

HA HA HA Dr Evil! That is awesome!

Great job on the pumpkins and cupcakes girls! Very festive!!

Sonia said...

Awesome pumpkins ladies! The cupcakes look amazing too!

I think Papa should carve pumpkins for a living.