Every Good Friday we go to this outdoor Easter egg hunt. This will be the 4th time in 5 years that we went. Today was freezing COLD! It snowed a little, it rained a little and it was windy and cold the entire time. Alex and Rachel have been looking forward to it for a long time so there was no way that we couldn't go because of the weather. So we endured the coldness so that the kids could have fun.
Sophia is passed out right now from all the excitement and the girls are watching a movie under a thick warm blanket. I'm having a cup of tea and James is relaxing. A good start to this Easter long weekend.
Thanks Halmoni for the Easter presents. Alex and Rachel love their stylish skinny jeans! They fit perfectly. And Sophia loves the beautiful spring stockings. And all 3 girls are fighting over the beautiful hat.

Happy Easter Everyone!
3 comments:
Happy Easter everyone!! Isn't it fun to see all 3 of your girls together for the egg hunt? Usually Sophia's bundled up somewhere no? Third pic, she looks like your mom Audrey!
Love the skinny jeans too. V. chic! So weird, today was cold over there but very hot here. Can't complain, I'll take it! Have a great weekend!
That Easter egg hunt is too fun! We do ours tomorrow (Saturday) and I can't wait to see what Malcolm does.
The pictures of the girls are great. The one of Miss Sophia all bundled up is too cute. Looks cold! I wore sandals today and a skirt if you can believe it!
Happy Easter Guys!!
Happy Easter! I love that easter egg hunt/picnic you do every year. Looks like lots of fun!
Wow, I can't believe it's cold over there. It's pretty warm here. I was wearing capris and sandals yesterday.
Love the last photo of Alex and Sophia. Too cute!
Post a Comment