Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Weekend with Friends

Only a few more weekends left to ski. I can't believe how quickly winter has gone by. We had a great start to spring break with a weekend visit from some friends. We skied, we went for a walk and we played. 6 kids played! All weekend long and no one fought. Amazing.








One funny story....while we were getting ready to get up to the hill, Papa was lecturing/yelling at the girls on wearing proper waterproof boots. Alex was sad because Papa was talking in a stern voice and she asked me why he couldn't talk more nicely. Anyhow when we got up to the hill guess what shoes papa ended up wearing? His dress shoes for work! haha He was so busy loading up the car that he grabbed the first pair of shoes by the garage and then ended up wearing those shoes. We gave him no sympathy and laughed at him. Luckily our friends who came to visit had some snowboard boots so papa didn't have to wear his dress shoes up at the hill.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Great photos! Still so much snow!

Sonia said...

Looks like you all had fun!

Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce said...

so fun! love how focused Sophia looks in the last picture.

Kaili said...

Fun! So glad everyone played well the WHOLE week end! That helps SO much!

Unknown said...

yay! Photos! A post!
Great pics. haha, love the pic where Sofia's face is hidden by the hat. I'm sure she loved that. Everyone looks great! Do the girls like to ski?
Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish I could have taken spring break off too. Glad you liked the downtown pics of Montreal. I should have taken more! Especially of the underground. Hope we get to see each other soon, it would be great!

Unknown said...

Ladies! Ladies! We received your package of goodies today! How come? Audrey, you have so much to do already, we're so incredibly touched you did this. Keira loves loves loves the card (I am not allowed to touch it) and esp the paint book with paint already on it! Thank you soooo much! Have a great weekend ladies!
xoxoxo

Shannon said...

Aud, I am like 4 posts up on you, plus 4 more on my other blog. Didn't you do anything for St Patty's Day?