Saturday, March 07, 2009

What's New Scooby Doo?

Papa grabbed his camera and took a few pictures of Sophia this afternoon (grubby sleeper and all).  She ate Cheerios for the first time today and loved it.  I love watching her little fingers pick up each piece with such careful concentration and then haphazardly get it into her mouth.  Brilliant!  She got her 2 top front teeth in the last few weeks.  They look pretty large in size and she looks so adorable when she smiles and shows you all 4 of her lovely teeth.  The 2 teeth next to the top front two are coming through too....any day now.
Sophia likes her exersaucer less and less these days.  She doesn't want to be confined to that thing, when she can sit all by herself and play with her toys.  She's lost her balance a couple of times and landed on her face/head which wasn't too pleasant.  She still loves Alex and Rachel and they can make her smile the widest.  My heart just melts seeing them all play together.  When she does something, like crawl forward on occasion, they are her loudest cheerleaders and she just basks in their enthusiasm.  
Another favorite game that Sophia has discovered is dropping things down from her highchair and having her mama bend down and retrieve it numerous times in a row.  She thinks its just the most fun.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutetiest smiles she has :
miss them soooooo much .
halmonie

:

Anonymous said...

I need Sophie,s 8x10 picture.
she is so qute.
I love her so much.

Grandfa

Susan said...

what a smile...
I miss Spunky too! So when are you coming to Montreal? Any conferences coming up?!
xoxoxoxoxo

Sonia said...

Such a sweet smile! Yeah, when are you coming out east?!? We want to meet Miss Sophia!

Kaili said...

She got her top two teeth? Awesome! Can't wait to see them!

Joyce said...

Her smiles are the sweetest!

Now I know why you were asking about the Cheerio book. Did you find the other one yet? It's in the Bonus Room...I'm sure of it.

Audrey said...

I miss you guys too but I think it will have to be awhile before I get on a plane again.
The Cheerios Book is not in the bonus room, we've checked! Joyce, check under your stroller for them and the Hello Kitty books. They are there!

Unknown said...

I love love love the last pic. What a cutie! Wow, she's growing so fast. Someone at work told me today to hold on to our kids tight, they grow up so fast! He told me that he didn't know what happened, how'd his kids get married and are gone...lol. It's so true, look at Sophia, already eating Cheerios. Way to go!!

Shannon said...

Perfect tongue precision with that Cheerio Sophia! You are super talented.