Saturday, March 28, 2009

Start to the Weekend

I have to just mention that the headband that Rachel is wearing was bought for her by Alex.  I buy them scratch and win tickets sometimes and Alex won $6 this week.  We all went together to the mall to cash in on her winnings at the lotto booth.  Then she took her $6 and looked around in a couple of stores.  Everything she liked was more than $6 so we kept on looking.  Then we went into an accessories store and Rachel fell in love with the heart print headband and so Alex bought it for her.  It was $3.59.  Isn't that so sweet?  And with her change she bought herself a little sparkly purple change purse.
It's Saturday morning.  My favorite day of the week.  The paper has arrived and everyone is still in a chillin kind of mood.  We have a birthday party later in the afternoon and we are thinking of attempting to watch Monsters vs Aliens sometime today.  We will see if we run out of time or energy.
Sophia liked watching her sisters blow bubbles.  She tried to reach out to them and ended up popping them which turned into a big game.  Who could blow the most bubbles toward Sophia to see how many of their bubbles she popped.  Fun times.
We're back from the party and here is a short video of Sophia enjoying the birthday party.  Lots of noise, kids and play areas!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, is that a play area in someone's house?! the girls look great! Also great to get out of the house finally. This is the best time: sunny & warmish where I get to go out with Keira without my allergies going full blast.

Love those chubby cheeks!

Audrey said...

Hi Chantal,
No, it's a play area in a business. There was probably about 150 kids in the building. So many bday parties going on at the same time. So crazy but the kids all loved it.
I'm not looking forward to allergy season either.
Hope you had a good Saturday.
Audrey

Joyce said...

Look at Sophia's cheeks! Soooo cute!

Alex and Rachel are the best big sisters. They're so caring and sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love Sopia a lot.
so cute....
I miss you all.
see you soon I hope.

Grandfa

Sonia said...

What sweet girls Alex and Rachel are! I always wished I had a sister to share things with. Instead I got what I got. LOL

I can't believe Sophia is crawling so well! *Sniff* we're missing all of this! Thankfully, you have it here to watch. :o)

Shannon said...

Sophia's crawling?? Whoo hoo! Good job!

Very sweet of Alex to share her winnings with her sister. $6 is a lot of money!! I don't even win a free play!

Jeff and I saw Monsters vs Aliens. Very cute, but I missed my own monster the whole time.