Sunday, February 08, 2009

The RED sleeper

We had 2 of these red sleepers.  I loved them.  And I was looking for them so I could fit Sophia into it.  I found one yesterday.  Yeah so exciting.  I put Sophia into it and it brought back so many memories.  
Sophia and the girls fooling around with the Panda bear this morning.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

I LOVE those pictures. Your girls are gorgeous. Their smiles are so genuine...and Sophia's two teeth look so big now! Love those pictures!

Anonymous said...

That is fun and cute picturs. I love all...

I miss all cuties...

Grandfa

Susan said...

The pictures are super fun and the girls look so happy!

p.s. In the 1st picture is it Rachel-Alex? Whose who?

Audrey said...

Hi Susan,
Rachel is on the left and Alex on right.
A

Kaili said...

I think we have the other one! So cute! Now that I see her compared to her sisters around the same age, she doesn't look like EITHER! She looks like SOPH! She is WAY too cute!

Sonia said...

Love the pic of all 3 girls and the one with Sophia and the panda is just too cute!